I can't wait to share my knowledge and experience with you, to help support you to have a wonderful relationship with your puppy, and assist you to gain the behaviours you would like your adult dog to go on and demonstrate.
We are also going to have lots of fun along the way....
Effective life long dog training is based on Force Free Positive Reward Based Strategies.
These are scientifically proven to work.
As we know.....you can't really argue with science!
- Two-way communication - Understanding - Trust - Respect of each other - Reward - Fun.
Not damaging 'old school' training, which is about:
Negative Blame Strategies
- One-way communication - Aggression - Physical or Psychological Punishment - Mistrust - Dominance.
Call / Email or Message me to book your appointment:
or 07715 923095
AMORA - SERVICES
Email or WhatsApp to book - email@example.com
Choose from either:
1. VIP training for those little VIP puppies out there who prefer that one to one personal training at their home - on subjects of your choice, at a time and a day to suit you.
2. Puppy School Classes with no more than 4 or 5 puppies per class weekly sessions - for 7 weeks. These run at Glusburn & Carleton each week
Get in touch for the next available dates for
Puppy School or to be added to the current waiting list ❤️
VIP X 4 home sessions - £250
Puppy school 7 week term - £150
Do you need some 'one off training' help with your puppy?
One to one training with you
and your puppy.
One off TRAINING session to help with training for behaviours such as:
Loose lead walking
Choosing the right breed for your family and lifestyle
Pre Puppy arrival - puppy proof your home
Puppy toilet training
Puppy crate training
At clients home - £100.00
ONLINE - £42
ZOOM - £65 - £100
IMDT Grades (for existing clients only) - £75 - £90
Choose from either:
1. ONLINE - 6 - week training class
2. ZOOM one to one
3. IMDT partnership grade 1-6 for existing clients only!
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT ME
SOME HAPPY CLIENTS
WHAT PEOPLE SAY......
‘’We have been amazed by the advice and support we received from Amora... Not only by the support plan that’s both accessible and informative but most importantly by the wonderful advice received from Jill Hirst who’s passion and love of dogs shines through and has made a real difference in our two dogs ..... Cannot recommend more highly of the business or Jill as a person’’